Across from the New Round Barn Shoppe
Old Round Barn
Built in 1906 by the Stevens family, this barn replaced two smaller square barns built a century before.
This barn is 16 sided, and known locally as
The Round Barn of Piermont.
The first floor, or basement, was used for manure storage originally and now has calving pens and a parlor for milking.
The second floor housed the milking cows and calves, but contains young stock only.
The third floor has always been used for hay storage.
Guided Tours Available